Wednesday 13 December 2017

Uniko - Introducing New Uniko Stencils

Hello again, I'm back with Day 2 of our introductions over at Uniko as we get ready for this month's release of new stamps!

Today we are sharing examples of 3 new stencils which will be released alongside the new stamp sets on Saturday. 


As you can see from the background above the stencil features lots of lines, narrow, wide and dashed. I think it'll be one of my go-to stencils for an easy backdrop and it's so versatile it would work with many occasions. Here I've teamed it with Balloon Bash and the Simply Said Birthday sentiments from Uniko to create a fun birthday card. 

... and I did say at the start of the week that the sets didn't include any Christmas images BUT I couldn't help myself! I'm so behind on Christmas card makes that I used the same stencil as a backdrop to the pretty Christmas Sparkle bauble also from Uniko. 




I hope you like how I've played with the stencils and if you'd like the release schedule please head over to the Uniko blog HERE, where you'll find all you need to know as well as links and peeks at how my fellow teamies have worked their magic!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you'll be back tomorrow for the final day of introductions.


Sarah

8 comments:

  1. Two delightful showcases of the new stencil; love the pairings with the balloons and ornament! I agree: this stencil has potential to be that 'little something extra' for a wide variety of cards!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are lovely ! margessw@icloud.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love how you created these cards - the stencils are perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two fabulous cards showcasing the new stencil ! I totally agree with you, this stencil is phenomenal and very versatile to make backgrounds for any occasions as you did ! I had the Christmas spirit with the Lattice one ! Two many Christmas cards lately so that it is difficult to not think "Christmas" cards ! Hugs !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab duo Sarah - love the cheerful balloon card and its ombre colours and fabulous Xmas sparkle too! X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely work! I do like the bold Christmas card. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.