Friday 13 October 2017

Uniko Challenge #43 - Reminder

Hi there, I'm back with a little reminder about our current challenge over at Uniko and in case you've not spotted this popular theme of the moment around blogland it's Autumn, with the option of adding a Halloween twist if you like.

Here's mine but using the colours of the season as oppose to the Halloween theme and I've used one of the older sets from Uniko: Natures Treasures II, with a bang up to date sentiment block from last month's release: Simply Said Blocks.



As always there's plenty of fantastic creations by my fellow teamies, so why not head over to the Uniko blog HERE to check out the links and pay them a visit! I'm sure they'd appreciate it!



Our Guest Designer for this challenge is Viyaylaxmi of All By Heart Creations who is one of our previous Uniko Challenge winners. Do pop along and visit her blog and leave a friendly word and some love, I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

You have until midnight on Friday, 27th October to link up to the challenge and all the details you need about prizes and how to play can be found over at Uniko HERE

As always thanks for calling by my blog today and I hope you feel inspired and will play along with us!


Sarah

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely swooning over the design of your card, Sarah! The panel of leaves, the gold edging, the sentiment colour and placing...LOVE! Absolutely LOVE!
    Hugs~carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rocked it Sarah! I would never have thought to use the leaves like this and am totally inspired - can see it in my mind in lots of other colour combos too. May just have to borrow this idea sometime soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome! I love, love the way you've done those leaves (and I may have to borrow this some time in the future). And I do like the glitter border. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous Sarah ! I love the gradient of colors that you made with these leaves! And what patience to cut them all out! Your layout is superb and these 2 golden strips with glitter put them even more in value! To use one of your expressions: CAS-tastic! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.