Friday 8 September 2017

Uniko - Background Blocks: Stars & Background Builders: Seeing Stars

Hey, I'm back with the final day of introductions featuring this month's stamp release by Uniko and today it's the final 2 sets in the release, offering more fun and magic with stars!

Here's my first one and if you've been following me this week you'll realise I've got a little rainbow theme going on - it's going to get MUCH worse! So here we go again with those bold and vibrant colours. This card uses the latest BG Builder set along with a block sentiment from the set introduced earlier in the week.




Here the Background block is stamped in black memento ink before colouring with Promarkers in a rainbow inspired colour scheme. The 'star - embellishments' are die-cuts from my stash with a another from the Simple Said Blocks set. 

The release schedule can be found over on the Uniko blog HERE as well as links and peeks at how my fellow teamies have worked their magic!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you'll be back tomorrow for the BIG reveal, release and GIVEAWAY! 
Sarah

11 comments:

  1. Fun, vibrant and super in your face colours. Especially love how you've coloured the stars on the first one and is that sparkle I see on top? Looking forward to seeing how this rainbow theme develops tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your first card, the stars look fantastic, and the split on the second card panel looks very interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you have to be the best crafter I know who can rock rainbows for any occasion and using any stamps. Both your cards have a WOW factor and showcase these sets perfectly. YOU ROCK! Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, Beverley is totally right, you always rock with your rainbow cards ! And each time I say to myself "why didn't I think of it ?". And without talking about your designs which are always so stunning ! Absolutely striking showcase ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely beautiful cards !!! The rainbow look is always cheerful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such striking cards. Love the perfect mix of black and rainbow colours of your first card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh these are such happy cards! I think the stars really do lend themselves to being rainbow coloured! I think the bold shimmery stars on the side are wonderful (and I may have to CASE this one!). Great work. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the design in the stars.
    Fantastic cards.
    Can't wait to see the whole set.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Web hey! Very striking cards! Love them x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love these awesomely colourful cards! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love how vibrant and colourful these cards are x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.