Sunday 10 April 2016

Uniko - Introducing: Fun Flowers

Hello again crafty buddies and thanks for calling in again this morning.
It's day 2 of our introductions to the latest 'mini' release from Uniko and
today we would like to introduce Fun Flowers! Definitely full of doodle fun!


For this one I've stamped the images from the set accompanied with 
some leaves from Natures Treasures I and sentiments from All Occasion
Sentiments #6 and Fontiments. The flowers are coloured using Stabilo Markers
and I've added the usual wink of stella and glossy accents to the centre 
because I simply can't help myself!

I 'cased' a design by Joyce of Cards-By-The-Sea who is the 'Case the Designer'
at Happy Little Stampers challenge so I'd like to pop my card in there.

Here's Joyce's card in case you want to play along too:



Ok so that's it for introductions and all that's left is to invite you back
tomorrow for the ... Release Day! 

Monday 11th April 9am BST you will get to see the products and purchase them HERE 
on the website! As tradition holds there will be a Uniko Design Team Blog Hop 
with a chance for a lucky person to win the release & a £10 eGift Certificate.

I do hope you'll join me then
Sarah

16 comments:

  1. Ooh great technique with your layered panel! Love the bright orange hues x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fab colourful card Sarah. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card and great colours.
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG Sarah! This card is just jaw droppingly sensational - and I don't even like orange that much. Clever you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sarah, beautiful card, love those flowers, your colouring and the raised panel. All together perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beauty, Great take on Joyce wonderful creation in happy colors! Totally inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card, Sarah! Bright fun colours and a lovely sentiment. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just stunning, simply stunning! Your colours, layout and sentiment choice are perfect. You have not only cased the card in your own style but showcased this set to the max. Thank you & Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous. I think the colours are so bright and warm and I do like the touch of shine in the centre of the flowers. Great work. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous bright colours and a fab design, love it :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful CASE of Joyce's card, Sarah! I love your choice of flowers and your color palette is so pretty! Such a lovely sentiment, too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This card is just perfection! Love the bright colours, the way you have cased Joyce's design and your great masking. I just love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. These new flowers are so gorgeous Sarah and love your design inspiration from Joyce's card. And those colours are enough to brighten anyone's day. So happy to see you at Happy Little Stampers and looking forward to seeing your cards this Saturday!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my gosh! Stamp envy coming up! What a fantastic set that is and you've shown it off perfectly! Your card is stunning. Right, I'm off to put my order in now......
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, loving your bright card Sarah, it's fabulous ;) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. I just love your CASE of my card. The flowers are so brightly colored, happy and fun. You have really highlighted those new stamps so well, now I want them too! Thanks so much for playing along at HLS Case the Designer.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.