Saturday 9 May 2015

Christmas Is Coming!

Well not really but a new Christmas Card Challenge has 
popped up in blogland this week 

Muse Christmas Visions
(sister challenge to the super popular Muse Card Club)

I love Muse so simply had to join the fun, especially
when I saw the fabulously dramatic DT card from Kimberley Weiner

As luck would have it the theme at another of my favourite
Chrismas Challenge blogs, Merry Monday fits perfectly with the same card!
They are looking for a Christmas card with wet or dry embossing! Sorted.

So here's my card followed by Kimberley's inspiration Muse 



Card Recipe:
Clearly Besotted: Pretty Poinsettia set & sentiment from the same
Heat embossed with WoW copper sparkle EP
Stabilo pens (thanks to the amazingly talented Julia of Just One More Card
for introducing these pens to us - I love them)
Gems and nailheads to accent from my stash.


   


Thanks as always for stopping by and hope you've not lost
my previous posts from today as I don't normally post so many
in one day! Had to catch these Christmas ones though before the gates close!

My Less is More post is HERE
My Uniko Studio Introducing Nautical Treasures is HERE


Sarah

23 comments:

  1. Gorgeous take on the Muse card, Sarah. Lovely colouring on your flowers, that blue is so vivid and looks great with the gold.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Top Notch GORGEOUS!!! You are quickly a rising creative force in blog land!!! Love this festive beauty!! Jumping with joy that you joined us at MUSE Christmas Visions!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO gorgeous! I love your embossed gold and your vibrant blue coloring is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blue poinsettias are so gorgeous with the gold.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning mix of blue and gold, so very vibrant, I am going to have to try that x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sarah - this is absolutely stunning! I love the blue - really is fabulous. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just saw your card over at Muse Christmas Visions - was going to use those CBS stamps! Isn't Kimberly's card amazing? Love the rich blues on your flowers and the gold accents. You are creating lots of beauties at the moment :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous those blue poinsetta's Sarah. Beautiful card.
    Hugs
    Veerle x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bright and beautiful, Sarah! Love that rich blue with the gold! Thanks for sharing this with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning take on the muse, Sarah. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The blue is amazingly vibrant and sets off the gold embossing perfectly - gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous card, Sarah! Just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is just stunning! I love the intense blue & gold together :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. So gorgeous! LOVE blue poinsettia's! Thank you for sharing with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  15. So pretty, Sarah! I love the 'webs' of gold through the blue petals (I know it's different with poinsettias, but I can't remember what they're really called - leaves?) So glad you joined us for our first MCV challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Stunning! I love the bright colours and all the touches of gold. Gorgeous Christmas card. Thanks for playing at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  17. the thing that struck me at first glance is the movement of the flowers, if that makes sense! Sometimes I feel my flowers are just sitting there on the card...but yours are placed perfectly and I do so love the colors with this muse! Stunning card!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is truly striking Sarah! I love the rich and vibrant colours and the gold veining on the poinsettias really pop! Thanks so much for playing at Muse Christmas Visions!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Absolutely beautiful & such a wonderful take on Kimberly's card!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oooooh, the colouring on your poinsettias is so stunning Sarah! LOVING your pens, but loving what you are doing with them far more!! Awesome take on Kim's stunner! Just love your cards also!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.