Sunday 23 February 2014

'SPRING' IN THE STEP


I was about to say 'morning' but heck it's after 12! What's happened to the morning???

Anyway I'm here with a share for the CASology and ColourQ challenges and I'm not entirely happy with it but see what you think and if you'd like to pass a comment (good or bad) it's much appreciated.

So the theme at CASology this week is 'Jump' and having searched my entire stash including digi images I was at a loss until I found this cute pre-coloured jumping bunny image from LOTV. It's a bit off Easter spring-time wishes but I think he's 'jumping'. Although craft isn't in the palate at ColourQ I'm also hoping my it can pass as a 'neutral' colour on the card - hence I'm unsure on this one.

Here goes:



Card Recipe:

Image: LOTV
Sentiment: Pink Petticoat
From my Stash: Twine, papers, enamel dots

   

Ok so the weather is hideous here today so I'm off to do more crafting and hopefully get ahead of myself as it's back to work tomorrow! :-(

Sarah

5 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for your kind words about my deer card, and so glad you managed to enter the jump challenge! It was certainly a toughy! Loving your jumping bunny and those citrus colours...so fresh xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so swwet Sarah, lovely to see some spring colours. Thank you so much for joining us this week at CASology

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you found that bunny. What a burst of spring, and he is so cute, too. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Sarah, love the sweet image and pretty design.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a sweet card! Love the cheerful colors and the design! I'll keep this layout in mind for when I want to play with my washi tapes next:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.