Sunday 24 November 2013

CHRISTMAS BIRDIES

Happy Sunday

Hope you are all keeping warm and well. This month seems to be slipping away all too quickly and I'm not sure how much time I'm going to have for crafting / blogging in the next couple of weeks so apologies in advance if I don't get to commenting on your wonderful creations. I'll do my best.

So I've made 2 cards today, both with the Less is More Challenge in mind, with the theme being 'Christmas Cards - with a bird.' Here's the first one which I'm also going to combine with this weeks ColourQ Challenge.

I've raided the snippets box for this card so you know what that means! Yep I'm heading over to Pixies Snippet Playground with my card too. If you don't visit the Playground Challenge already then it's a must this week; not only is the prize made up of some wonderful Christmas dies but they are celebrating 100 weeks with some special goodies on offer over the next 2 weeks.

Finally, last but by no means least I've used the beautiful stamp set 'Peace on Earth' from Uniko Studio plus the snowflake border stamp from Christmas Background Builders so a fourth challenge with one card (don't you just love it when that happens) to enter the Winter Holidays challenge over at Uniko Studio.



The images and sentiment are both from Uniko and I couldn't resist adding some glamour dust to my beautiful doves. Then I've added pearls, gems and twine from my stash in the hope that I comply with the colour combo.

I'll be back in a minute with my second card for Less is More.


Grab button for Uniko Studio Challenge  



Sarah


15 comments:

  1. A christmas card without a robin but two lovely doves! So clever!
    Very nice christmas card Sarah.
    Have a nice Sunday afternoon,
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful Sarah!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your Doves. I was searching madly for an image of doves in my stash the other day for a future project. Found some but there are not many around to be able to use. Love the glamour dust on their wings. Thanks for the idea!! Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great combination of challenges and use of snippets, Sarah! I do wish we had peace doves that could bring us peace on earth at Christmas!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty Sarah! I love the shimmery doves! Thanks for joining us at colourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so lovely Sarah! And how wonderful that's you made top of the month over at Less is More - well done!

    Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, love your layout and sparkle, thanks for joining us at ColourQ, hugs, Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful sarah!!

    Thanks for joining us this week
    Jen xx
    "Less Is More"

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the rustic modern look of your card. The glamour dust adds the perfect sparkle to the doves & I am loving the rhinestone detail too. Thank you for joining in on the Uniko Studio Challenge :) Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is beautiful Sarah, I love the image - stunning! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have just used these lovely doves for my Less is More card - and your card caught my eye. Great design and I love the glitter on the wings!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card. Beautiful stamp. Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very nice card indeed.

    Hugs
    Sarn x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.