Sunday 3 November 2013

A BREAK FROM TRADITION


Morning all, just a couple of quick posts from me today and first up is my combined entry for CAS(E) This Sketch and the Colour Q Challenges.

If you read my post yesterday you'll realise my newest stamp set is the snowflakes from Uniko Studio and with them still on my desk plus the need to boost my Christmas cards in time for you know what I decided to break from traditional Christmas colours and use modern coloured snowflakes. And as it's Christmas I've added a strip of dazzling silver glitter card so hope that can pass for the basic grey colour.



Looks like another wet day so guess I may get chance for a bit more play later.

Back with another post in a moment.


Card Recipe:

Image: Snowflakes from Uniko Studio
Sentiment: Clearly Besotted
Candy Dots: Stampin Up
Pearls from The Hobby House


   


Sarah

7 comments:

  1. Really pretty card and I love the you used a stripe of glitter paper too :-). Thanks for playing along with us in the CAS(E) this sketch! challenge and hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty Sarah - love the pop of colour on the snowflakes using the candy dots! Thanks for joining us again at Colour Q

    ReplyDelete
  3. It makes my heart skip a beat when I spot a creation using Uniko Studio products & yours is stunning. Love it! Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card using gorgeous stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun way to use these colors, Sarah, love the snowflakes! Thanks for playing with us at the colourQ.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty! Love the non-traditional colours!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty. Love the addition of the glitter card

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.