Tuesday 1 October 2013

THE SKY'S THE LIMIT

Late again but as they say better late than never eh and can someone tell me what happened to September?!!!

I'm so busy crafting at the moment as I am helping at a School fund-raising event a week on Friday and was asked if I'd have a card stall. What a fabulous idea but heavens will I have enough to sell??? Arrrrgh! Every time I look at my stash I think of another occasion that's missing! So burning the candle at both ends at the moment so please bear with me if I'm missing your posts.

Anyway I had a little time to make my entry for Less is More which is a sketch challenge this week and I couldn't wait to have an excuse to use my 'Rocket' stamp and die set from Clearly Besotted. Then I noticed ColourQ having just released their challenge for the week had colours as I intended to use so here goes. Apologies if the red looks slightly pink in the photos but I can assure you it's called ladybird red!



Card Recipe:

Image & Sentiment: Rocket stamps and die from Clearly Besotted
Papers/Cardstock: The Papermill Shop
Cuttlebug stars embossing folder
Framelits Circle & Pennant Dies
Glossy accents to highlight parts of my rocket and flame

     


Sarah

10 comments:

  1. This is so cool, love it. Hope you sell loads, Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Sarah, love the rocket.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous boys card - good luck with the card sale...I did the same thing and had about 60 to sell - it seemed to be enough! Thanks for joining us at Colour Q this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card Sarah! Fabulous take the sketch!
    I bet you will have a fabulous time selling your cards-which I am sure will fly off the stall like this sky rocket!
    Have a lovely day,Nessa xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great Sarah!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry Sarah .. .. can't help with what has happened to September .. .. I don't even know where 2013 has gone?!?!? LOL!!

    Great card. Love the bright happy colours.

    Hope you are having a good week.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun vibrant card Sarah! Just lovely! :)
    Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun card, Sarah, love the colors! Thanks for joining us at the colourQ this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a great card......sure to be snapped up at your stall too! Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fab boy's card Sarah - so much fun! Thanks for playing along with us at the ColourQ this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.