Wednesday 8 May 2013

TIME FOR SOME GARDEN-TIME

Evening All

While catching up on blogging today I noticed a lovely sketch challenge over at Creative Inspirations and I set to and made a little Fathers' Day Card.  I don't know about you but I'm never sure whether to add flowers to male cards... I guess those guys who toil away the hours in the garden wouldn't mind a few flowers to show their hard work wasn't for nothing; but I used buttons instead today so hope that's ok.




Card Recipe:

Image: LOTV
Papers: Pink Petticoat and Lakeland Limited (quite old ones that I've re-discovered)
Sentiment: Digistamp Boutique
Buttons and Twine from my stash

4 comments:

  1. A gorgeous male card Sarah! Love the image, papers and layout. I love putting buttons on male cards too - they just seem right!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katina ... it's always great to receive your comments. x

      Delete
  2. A lovely creation, thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable, Sarah, if that's okay to say for a dad card! I just took a "his & hers" online class and you are right on with substituting the buttons for the flowers, although you make an excellent point about men liking flowers because, after all, they do a lot of yard work. Oh, but maybe they don't like them for that very reason, too, ha! Anyway, your card is PERFECTION!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.